Head of Corporate Engagement and Partnerships
Working for a children’s hospice, this is an opportunity to lead the Corporate Fundraising Team in creating and delivering an innovative 5 year strategy. In order to, maximise income from current and new corporate partnerships.
There’s a substantial number of new corporate partnerships for the coming year and the post holder will have the opportunity to; enhance what’s already in place, continue to build these relationships and inject your own ideas, enthusiasm and creativity into the strategy.
The successful candidate will be motivated, passionate about fundraising and someone who enjoys coming up with innovative new ideas. They will have experience managing big corporate partnerships and enjoy working collaboratively with a fun team.
- To develop and implement the Corporate Partnerships Team 3-5 year and annual budget and strategy, reflecting best practice in new business prospect identification, cultivation and solicitation and in account management of corporate partnerships.
- To lead on the New Business strategy, including preparation of new prospect pipeline list and delivery of a portfolio of major corporate prospects, including playing a lead role in pitches and conducting negotiations with corporate funders.
- To lead on the development and writing of corporate propositions, pitches and corporate offerings for new and current partners.
- To build and manage a pipeline of long-term, high-value, and industry-admired partnerships with organisations that can deliver income & engagement
- To lead on developing a high quality range of products and materials to engage with corporate partners.
- To oversee the effective account management of corporate partnerships, ensuring net income is maximised, a high level of customer service is achieved and media/PR opportunities are delivered.
- To build good relationships and manage high level relationships with key corporate contacts.
- To develop close internal relationships, particularly with the care team and the Head of HR and Volunteering to maximise opportunities for corporate partners.
- To produce monitoring and evaluation reports on the performance of specific partnerships and performance against overall budget and KPIs, producing recommendations for corrective action as appropriate.
- To maintain a clear view of income and expenditure at all times, providing regular reports as and when required.
- To manage the work and personal development of the Corporate Partnerships team, to ensure they meet net income budgets and agreed cross organisational objectives.
Aumida is committed to promoting equal opportunities, encouraging applications from all members of the community. Candidates are shortlisted based on competencies and ability to do the job.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Please ensure that you have the relevant skills and experience for the role before you hit apply.