I'm recruiting a great Communications Officer for a lovely Charity in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity that will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging, high quality communications to key audiences. You will write, edit, co-ordinate and publish content across various channels, including the website, social media, and print.
Reporting into the Head of Communications and Marketing the postholder will support the planning and development of a new website as well as support internal communications plans.
The ideal candidate will display:
- Experience within a similar communications role
- Have come from an NFP or Charity background
- Good knowledge of using social media platforms
- Use of website development and CMS systems
- Internal Communications
- Working with a range of stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.