I'm recruiting a great Marketing Officer for a lovely Charity in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity that will be responsible for planning and implementing successful integrated marketing campaigns in support of the Charity's fundraising activity.
Reporting into the Head of Communications and Marketing the postholder will champion and develop the Charity's corporate identity and brand as well as develop high quality and engaging content to help raise awareness among key audiences. As well as managing the planning, production and evaluation of the bi-annual newsletter.
The ideal candidate will display:
- Experience within a similar marketing/comms role
- Have come from an NFP or Charity background
- A track record of delivering integrated marketing plans and the ability to lead on these
- Worked with external suppliers including designers and printers to manage the production of marketing collateral
- Working with a range of stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.