Senior Trusts Fundraising Officer
Job Title: Senior Trusts Fundraising Officer
Salary: Circa £31K
Hours: Full time / permanent
We are working in partnership with an animal charity whose mission it is to improve the welfare of working animals in the world’s poorest communities. They do this through treatment, training and teaching. The charity is now looking to appoint a Senor Trusts Fundraising Officer to maximise income generated from charitable trusts, foundations and statutory sources, by producing compelling proposals, mailings, in-depth research profiles and feedback reports. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- 2 years fundraising experience in trust and statutory fundraising, and extensive knowledge of fundraising principles
- Experience of researching trusts and matching their interests to the most suitable projects to build a long-term relationship
- Track record of achieving and exceeding income targets
- Experience of understanding complex information and conveying it concisely and persuasively in writing and verbally
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with donors, potential supporters and other stakeholders
- Highly numerate, with the ability to create, maintain and monitor budgets and expenditure summaries
You will be a proactive and positive individual with excellent organisational and communication skills. You will have a high attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines. If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this important role then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement, to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1640.
Our client is looking to interview for this role as soon as possible so please apply without delay.