OxFizz is a not-for-profit social enterprise, existing to bridge gaps in the UK’s education system, ensuring all students have fair access to top universities.
The organisation seeks to address inequality in access to education by providing direct support to pupils experiencing a level of disadvantage that could adversely impact their academic achievement and life chances. They are seeking an Executive Director who will work with the Board to build on the success to date and explore the potential to scale the operation. The ED will provide leadership and direction to the organisation and its stakeholders managing and building key relationships and taking OxFizz through a period of consolidation and then growth.
This is an exciting role for an entrepreneurial candidate with a commercial background who thrives in a small organisation and is motivated by the particular challenges of working in a small organisation.
How to apply
Application is by way of CV and a Supporting Statement.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 29th March
1st round interviews - 3rd/4th April
2nd round interviews - 10th/11th April
More searches like this
- Fundraising Education Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management Education Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Education Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Education Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Education Full Time jobs in London (Central)