Senior Corporate Fundraising Officer
Job Title: Senior Corporate Fundraising Officer
Salary: £30K - £33K
Hours: Full time / permanent
We are working in partnership with an animal charity who’s mission it is to improve the welfare of working animals in the world’s poorest communities. They do this through treatment, training and teaching. The charity is now looking to appoint a Senior Corporate Fundraising Officer who will support the Philanthropy Team in the delivery of income and other added-value benefits from corporate organisations. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a corporate fundraising role, with a track record of developing relationships with corporate partners and potential supporters
- Track record of bringing in income against targets
- Experience of producing high quality and compelling proposals, reports and presentations to inspire generous support from corporates other donors
- Experience of researching, developing and maintaining a corporate pipeline
- Ability to build working relationships with a diverse range of people at all levels of seniority
You will be a proactive and positive individual with excellent organisational and communication skills. You will have high attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines. If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this important role then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement, to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1641.
Our client is looking to interview for this role as soon as possible so please apply without delay.