Major Donor Manager
Job Title: Major Donor Manager
Salary: Circa £35K
Hours: Full time / permanent
We are working in partnership with an animal charity whose mission it is to improve the welfare of working animals in the world’s poorest communities. They do this through treatment, training and teaching. The charity is now looking to appoint a Major Donor Manager who will be responsible for delivering the charity’s major donor programme, to maximise income and provide exemplary stewardship. This role will also deputise for the Head of Philanthropy. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Substantial fundraising experience, including major donor fundraising
- Track record of achieving and exceeding income targets
- Experience of writing persuasive and engaging direct marketing appeals and proposals to achieve income targets
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with donors, potential supporters and other stakeholders
- Experience of researching individuals and matching their interests to suitable projects to build a long-term relationship
- Highly numerate, with the ability to create, maintain and monitor budgets and expenditure summaries
You will be a proactive and positive individual with excellent organisational and communication skills. You will have high attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines. If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this important role then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1639.
Our client is looking to interview for this role as soon as possible so please apply without delay.