Senior Media and Public Relations Officer
Supporting the delivery of the Media and PR strategy, supporting news within national target media and taking a lead on PR coverage for case studies are some of the amazing objectives of this fantastic role!
Working for one of the leading UK charities, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a talented, collaborative and close-knit team on well-known campaigns that support fundraising and brand awareness across the charity.
As Senior Officer you will be expected to hit the ground running as a confident communicator who can build relationships with media contacts and work on sensitive issues. You will bring knowledge and experience of identifying and engaging with key consumer media contacts.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- An understanding of how different communication channels are perceived by the customer
- Commitment to a programme of continuous professional development
- Experience of delivering campaign reporting, metrics and insights and responding reactively and proactively to current and emerging media agendas.
- Developed media and public relations experience.
- Strong project management skills and able to manage many projects at the same time while maintaining delivery
This is a permanent role based in London.
Salary is Competitive (Please ask for more details)
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th March 9.00am
Please e-mail Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this fantastic opportunity.