Freelance Grant and Trust Fundraiser
Our client has an extensive vision to help people benefit from the companionship of animals and support them through difficult times.
Job title: Freelance Grant and Trust Fundraiser
Location: Remote working with travel to meeting at Head Office, Nr Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Our client's work has begun to grow and to meet their ambitious plans they are looking to recruit an experienced Freelance Grant and Trust Fundraiser with an established track record to support their Chief Executive in generating significant income to support their work.
- Support the organisation to generate significant income from grant and trust sources.
- To support the Chief Executive to deliver the charity’s fundraising strategy in relation to grant and trust income.
- Look for opportunities both internally and externally to generate funding opportunities to support the growth of the organisation.
- Generate income from local, national and internationally based funders.
- To maintain and populate the charity's Grant and Trust pipeline.
They are looking to contract someone initially on a 4 days a month basis with the opportunity to increase dependent on day rate.
To Apply and For More Information:
After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with a job description and further details on how to complete your application.
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board and check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies please.