Creative Services Manager
My client, a great homelessness charity in Central London, is currently looking to recruit a Creative Services Manager on a permanent basis. Working closely with the Lead Digital Product Manager, as well as the creative and marketing teams.
The Creative Services Manager will be part of the digital and creative teams, helping them work as one to deliver projects, ongoing work, fixes and updates. You will be working alongside the agile product teams, co-ordinating work that's not suitable for Scrum.
- Manage the flow of work across specialists in Creative and Digital teams, with a focus on efficient delivery according to agreed priorities
- Work alongside the agile product teams and support the move to an agile and user-centric product approach. Co-ordinating the work that's not suitable for delivery by the agile product teams (such as ongoing work, projects, reactive work, fixes and updates)
Ideal candidate will display:
- Lead a collaborative, dynamic Kanban planning across, working with Digital, product managers and other stakeholders to prioritise the work that needs to be done against the capacity of the team
- Review the teams backlog daily and prioritise weekly
- Use tools to track the work flow across the teams in order to provide reports
- Improve working practices
- Manage print projects from brief, to copy and design, through production to delivery
They are ideally looking for someone with experience within the Not-for-Profit experience, but this is not necessarily essential.
This is a great role for someone who has a few years experience in a creative services role and has a keen interest in working for a worthwhile charity!
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.