Group Chief Executive
Our client, Inspire, is the leading mental health and wellbeing organisation in Ireland, with a turnover in excess of £30M, employing over 800 people across the island of Ireland. This is a dynamic fast-moving organisation that has achieved considerable growth and success in recent years. Based in Belfast, this role should attract a senior leader with knowledge and experience of working in NI, ROI, UK or internationally who holds the same core values as the organisation and who has the personal drive to deliver on its ambitious plans.
- To work with the Board in the development and delivery of the Inspire Wellbeing’s Strategy in accordance with the objectives, vision and values of the Inspire Wellbeing Group.
- To provide outstanding leadership, modelling the charity’s values, to motivate staff, volunteers, partners and other stakeholders to deliver the vision and live the values of the organisation.
- Continue to build a strong external image and reputation for Inspire Wellbeing across the island of Ireland and beyond and take every opportunity to enhance its profile with Commissioners, Government, Clients and stakeholders.
- Provide leadership for Inspire Wellbeing to achieve its goals and create a culture which encourages innovation and creativity.
- Develop strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders across the sector and beyond, ensuring collaboration and engagement with the organisation’s strategic ambitions.
- Leading on new initiatives and innovations within the organisation’s strategic and annual business plans.
- Build and maintain a close effective relationship with Politicians, Civil Servants, Health and Social Care Board, NHS Trusts, and stakeholder organisations on policy and government strategies to ensure the success of Inspire Wellbeing and the delivery of its organisational and strategic business outcomes to support change across the sector, ensuring positive outcomes for our Service Users.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working at a senior level within an organisation of similar complexity to Inspire Wellbeing.
- Proven experience of leading a team in the development, implementation and successful delivery of strategy and significant budget to similar size of Inspire Wellbeing.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of delivering successful commercially orientated performance and robust financial management with sound financial literacy and commercial acumen skills
- Demonstrable experience of operating successfully within a multi-stakeholder environment, developing effective partnerships and delivering lasting change and improvement through others
- Proven experience of representing an organisation at senior management level within the media and public forums.
- Experience in effectively engaging with Service Users in your current field coupled with an understanding of the core business of Inspire
- An Inspirational and visible leader, with first class communication skills, capable of engaging audiences at all levels, and with a passion for the sector.
Please note CVs will not be accepted. Application forms must be completed and returned before the closing date of Friday 15th March at 12 noon.
Inspire is an equal opportunities employer