Team Leader Supporter Experience
We’re looking for a flexible, motivated and well organised Team Leader with excellent communication skills to join our clients Supporter Care Team in Northampton.
Our client is the UK’s leading charity dedicated to conquering stroke.
There are over 1.2 million stroke survivors in the UK. Almost two thirds have a disability and one third rely on others for help, making stroke one of the biggest causes of disability.
They are continually working to improve the lives of stroke survivors and their families who deserve the very best treatment and care. They deliver amazing, life-changing support to over 60,000 stroke survivors and their families each year. They also fund research to find better treatments, campaign for better stroke care and help people understand how to spot and prevent stroke. This work is made possible by more than 4,000 talented volunteers and staff, their fantastic supporters and their strong relationships with the stroke clinical and research community.
They work with integrity, demonstrating their values as one combined passionate, innovative, respectful and professional team.
Together we can conquer stroke.
Position: Team Leader Stroke Association Supporter Experience
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: circa £24,200 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, season ticket loan, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Cycle2Work scheme, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement.
Closing Date: 22 March 2019
Interview Dates: To be confirmed
Reporting to the Supporter Care Manager, the Team Leader Support Experience will provide leadership and operational management to their team of Supporter Care Assistants ensuring they maintain a consistently high quality service as they develop in line with their corporate strategic ambitions.
The Team Leader will have experience of managing staff in a fast-paced service delivery environment and will have demonstrable experience of providing high quality support and information to others.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruit, supervise, train, coach and develop team members to ensure the provision of a first class supporter care experience for all donors.
- Manage a team of administrators supporting regional fundraising events.
- Work in collaboration with other teams to establish best practices and deliver an outstanding Supporter experience.
- Oversee the accurate process all aspects of financial income processing and related administration of supporter donations.
- Have a passion for excellent customer service and problem solving.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team, sharing information, knowledge and insight to ensure delivery of a high quality service that supports their position as the leading UK stroke charity.
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets with experience and evidence of trouble shooting and coaching successful teams.
- Use strong knowledge of databases and with a good eye for detail you will ensure accurate data entry is carried out by you and your team.
You may also be interested in this role if you have worked in areas such as Supporter Care, Supporter Care Officer, Supporter Care Manager, Supporter Care Team Leader, Supporter Experience, Supporter Care Advisor, Administration, Customer Service, Team Leader.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton
- Training Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton
- Events Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton
- Supporter Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton