Digital Product Executive
This established Education provider based in London with a global remit better the life's of young people through first class schooling & cutting edge digital innovation and transformation.
The role of this Digital Product Executive will be:
- Support on one or more allocated products within the product and platform portfolio. Develop and maintain a clear vision, strategy and roadmap, support effective delivery and drive value across these products.
- Clearly articulate a vision and how this flows through to requirements, involving the necessary stakeholders to maximise buy-in and success.
- Balance user needs, business requirements and technical viability throughout the product management process.
- Define and implement key metrics and measurable's, particularly around what should and shouldn't be measured, to drive value iterations throughout the product life cycle.
- Ensure that product development follows a well-defined and clearly communicated product lifecycle, with clear gates to release investment and trigger the different stages of product development.
- Use insight to drive and inform progress and iteration. Ensure product development is responsive to these insights, iterating to improve performance and retiring products in a timely way at the end of their lifecycle.
- Champion an agile culture and demonstrate effectiveness through delivery. Recognise and manage dependencies and risks, flexing resource to achieve optimum outputs.
- Help embed ways of working for the product team, building product management best practice into the organisational ways of working and champion across disciplines including UX, analytics, insight, and content to support product development.
- Work with the Product Lead to establish and plan effective resource management. Convene effective multidisciplinary teams, internal and external, and brief and support teams to deliver high quality digital products supporting service delivery.
- The right Digital Product Executive will have experience in working to a range of Project Management methodologies
- Previous experience managing products from concept through to delivery
- Great agency and stakeholder management experience
- Timeline & budgetary responsibilities
- Firm understanding of UX, design principles and data driven insights
- experience of producing wireframes and collaborating with teams to architect concepts
This is a permanent role paying between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum for a Digital Product Executive based in London. Education and Training experience is not essential. The role is based in London.