Trace are currently working exclusively alongside a renowned Arts organisation to recruit a capable Production Accountant on a full time basis. Joining an established finance team the successful applicant will report directly to the Finance Director and become part of a collaborative and creative working environment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing key finance and strategic support to the Production and Touring Department
- Working closely with Executive Producer to manager the Production and Touring budgets
- All management accounts and business partnering within Production and Touring
- Monitoring and reporting on findings to the Finance Director and Executive Producer
- Management of Ticketing accounts
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A Qualified Accountant or finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- A strong interest in developing a finance career within the Arts
- Commercially minded
- Immediately credible in person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confidence dealing with Senior staff members
For further information on the above role please contact Ellie Prideaux on the below details. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview.