I am partnering with a great national charity in London on the search for a PR Manager. This is a fantastic role that will be planning, managing and evaluating high impact proactive and reactive public relations activity to help the charity achieve their vision.
This role sits within the social change department where the successful person will play a key part the charity's ability to achieve social change. Aim to reach thousands of key stakeholders through effective PR activity. Reporting into the Senior PR and Communications Manager with line management of one PR Officer.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Experience of planning, delivering, managing and evaluating high profile integrated PR and Communications campaigns
- Excellent up-to-date knowledge of the current media landscape, well developed skills to deliver national and regional media coverage on a variety of issues and subjects
- Experience and knowledge of a variety of PR tactics and types of activity such as media relations, blogs, experiential and events to maximise stakeholder engagement
- Experience of working in a busy, high-performing press office and effectively managing incoming media enquiries
- Experience of briefing spokespeople for media interviews and other PR activity
- Experience of working with high profile individuals and celebrities
- Experience of line management and developing junior colleagues
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.