Corporate Partnership Manager
Corporate Partnership Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £42,000
Permanent, Full time but applications to work 4 days a week will be considered, generous holidays, gym and café discount
Location: Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College, London W12
Overview of Genesis Research Trust
Founded in 1978 by Professor Lord Robert Winston, Genesis Research Trust, based at Imperial College London, is the largest collaboration of reproductive health researchers in the UK. It is the only charity of its kind that is consistently at the heart of original leading-edge scientific research investigating problems with conception, pregnancy and birth, and cancers that affect women; delivering real evidence-based results for medical treatments and outcomes of worldwide significance.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive, self-starter individual who can create and nurture national partnerships that ultimately help to save babies’ lives. We are seeking a person with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to make a significant impact on our success, through positive relationships with partners to drive corporate fundraising. You will deliver long-term, high-value partnerships and solicit new business. You will manage relationships with your own portfolio of partners who will also join us at key medical conferences and other events, to support fundraising as part of a small, versatile, experienced team.
You will engage and build relationships with both UK and International companies.
This will include securing corporate sponsors for priority areas such as:
- local and international events, e.g. public hiking and cycle challenges
- our long standing medical education, baby/fertility and public education conferences run by our Symposium Office.
- ongoing fundraising to facilitate studentships and fellowships linked to Imperial College.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level, have a track record of strategic corporate fundraising, ideally with experience of business development and relationship management, first rate negotiation skills, and an innovative approach to accomplishing goals.
You will need to be an excellent communicator and understand how to care for our partners, so they receive the very best experience with a world class medical research charity.
Closing date: 24th March 2019
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply for this position, please read the attached job description, click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter, it will be sent automatically to us.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)