The client is a national and international group of independent schools. Their ethos centralises around providing the best possible education for students. Each school runs independently, however are collectively bound by their shared values and dedication to strive for top academic results in dynamic and inviting environments.
The Marketing Executive will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager and working alongside a team of Marketing Executives.
- Develop and lead on the marketing strategy and annual plan for your schools.
- Create marketing materials for the schools prospectus, newsletters and adverts.
- Strive to increase student recruitment and hit targets, through marketing and admissions.
- Drive brand awareness and ensure the brand message is at the forefront of marketing and communications collateral.
- Lead the digital strategy through the website, online campaigns and social media.
- Track statistics and produce KPI reports of performance.
- Research and analyse pupil and parent surveys.
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders.
- Promote and execute school events.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong written, editing and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of online content management systems.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Background working in the Education sector.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Core hours 9am-5pm.