The client is a national and international group of independent schools. Their ethos centralises around providing the best possible education for students. Each school runs independently, however are collectively bound by their shared values and dedication to strive for top academic results in dynamic and inviting environments.
The Marketing Manager will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Manage and lead on the strategy for marketing, communications and admissions for a specific portfolio of schools.
- Working collaboratively with the schools senior leadership team, internal teams and external agencies.
- Line manage a team of marketing executives.
- Drive brand awareness of the schools.
- Develop and lead the digital strategy: content, website and digital campaigns.
- Execute marketing collateral and communications for the schools, including publications and newsletters.
- Strive to increase student recruitment and hit targets, through marketing and admissions.
- Promote and execute school events.
- Management of the schools marketing budgets.
- Build excellent and long-lasting relationships with the schools and external agencies.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Essential experience managing a team.
- Demonstrable experience leading successful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong written, editing and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of online content management systems.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Background working in the Education sector.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Salary: £40,000-£48,000.
- Bonus scheme.
- Core hours 9am-5pm.