One of the UK's leaders in heating solutions. Captivating the market and customer experience through innovative thinking and service.
Core responsibilities and duties (but not limited to):
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer the Marketing Director will be responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical plans and initiatives to deliver the 2019-21 business plan for the company.
This customer facing Marketing Director will be responsible for a multi-disciplined and international marketing department and be measured on several key KPIs to support the sales and NPI process.
The ideal candidate will be able to influence at all levels of the organization and route to market as well as being able to be 'hands-on' in this exciting time for the business.
- Develop an deliver the strategic and tactical marketing plan.
- Having full responsibility for the marketing budget, for all staffing resources, agencies and capital requirements.
- Be at the forefront of new media and emerging marketing technologies.
- Manage the creation of marketing collateral and sales support items.
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on promotional activity and campaigns.
- Be the business lead for the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Working with the Product Director perform market segmentation, positioning and key messaging for each product category by territory.
- Evaluate and execute the appropriate online and off line marketing initiatives to support business growth.
- Responsible for developing marketing launch plans for new products.
- Work closely with senior sales colleagues and channel partners to support the companies brand growth by category.
- Manage and motivate a large and diverse team of skilled marketing professionals.
- Providing regular reports to the Board on various Marketing activities.
The successful Marketing Director based South West will have:
* Previous experience at Head of Marketing level
* Demonstrate current knowledge of best practice in marketing strategies
* Working in a fast paced, expanding company
* Experience of creating and delivering marketing strategies
* Managing multiple, cross functional projects and working to tight deadlines
* A thorough understanding of brand reputation, awareness and sales conversion.
* Significant people management experience within a large team
* A successful track record of leading campaigns which have created change
* Campaign, market and competitor analysis
* Previous marketing experience within the plumbing and heating industry
* Managing a loyalty scheme
* International marketing experience
* Management of a telemarketing team
The Successful Marketing Director based in the South West will receive: