Community Partnerships Fundraising Officer
Our client are a specialist charity providing fundrasising for unwell people, hospitals and the community
The key responsibilities for the Community Partnerships Fundraising Officer include:
- Recruit new volunteer fundraisers to support the charity and act as the initial point of contact for potential and existing community supporters and fundraisers
- Actively build relationships with community groups, schools, Sports clubs ans community organisations
- Support the smooth planning and running of fundraising events
- Motivate and inspire individuals and groups to support by offering outstanding donor care and effective stewardship giving appropriate advice about their fundraising activities.
- Work with the Communications Team to raise our profile as the health charity to fundraise for through developing and implementing community fundraising campaigns, promoting events, and profiling individual fundraisers.
- Research and recommend new ways of raising funds and generating income through community fundraising
The Successful Community Partnerships Fundraising Officer:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of community fundraising with a track record of meeting and exceeding fundraising targets.
- A track record of generating and building strong, lasting relationships with supporters.
- Experience of working with community groups, generating support.
- Experience of recruiting new fundraisers and providing excellent stewardship
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a real people person.
- Experience of planning and delivering new projects.
- Car driver with own car, willing to travel for events and meetings
Basic Salary between £20,000 - £24,000