Senior Major Gifts Officer
Our client is a leading mental health charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of existing philanthropists.
- Influence and negotiate externally to maximise gifts.
- Responsible for meeting personal annual financial and non-financial targets.
- Responsible for influencing donors and potential donors.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proven success in raising five figure gifts from Major Donors.
- Experience dealing with high net worth individuals face to face.
- Experience of budgeting and financial management.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of supporters.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Empathy for the cause.
- Professional, proactive, and self motivated.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £36,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site parking.