Marketing and Communications Manager
The client is a not for profit social enterprise providing community services within the boroughs of Kingston and Richmond.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Working closely with the Front of House Board lead to plan and implement the organisations operational and strategic marketing
- Contribute to the ongoing transformations of the social enterprise
- Demonstrate passion for providing excellent, integrated services.
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Previous Marketing and Communications Managerial experience
- The ability to take a proactive approach
The candidate will receive a competitive salary and some options for flexibility around working hours.