Senior Direct Marketing Officer
Our client is a well established charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage integrated direct marketing campaigns.
- Monitor weekly activity reports and produce results analysis.
- Oversee the campaign activities for the Direct Marketing Officers.
- Copy-writing and proof reading.
- Manage internal and external agencies.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Direct marketing campaign experience.
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven project management experience.
- Experience managing suppliers and agencies.
- Knowledge of fundraising regulation, and GDPR and best practice.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Health Cash Plan.
- Free on-site parking.