Our client is well established charity in the UK.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Indentify opportunities to increase public awareness of the charity.
- Take responsibility of communication activities across the region.
- Research, develop and co-ordinate media campaigns.
- Develop and maintain good relations with the media.
- Work with the Digital team to develop content.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree educated.
- Proven experience of media relations in national organisation.
- Experience working with journalists on a national level.
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between £28,000 and £32,000 depending on experience.
- Employee assistance.