Major Donor Manager
This award-winning employer has a vacancy for an experienced major donor fundraiser to join their fundraising team.
This is one of those causes that makes for an incredibly compelling ask for major donor prospects. Outcomes are clear and easy to articulate.
Why this is a great role:
• The cause is life-changing and touches people across the region
• They already have annual events in place which you can use to cultivate your prospects
• Other events and community engagement are very mature so as a team, the fundraisers have a huge number of connections.
To apply for this major donor role you will need:
• Experience fundraising from major donors / philanthropists / trusts and foundations
• A willingness to get out and meet people face to face to build relationships with your prospects
• A desire to make a real difference.
Staff at this organisation benefit from 27 days annual leave as standard, pension, retail discounts and an on-site canteen for hot lunches.
To learn more about the role Call/SMS Paul Nott on 07961757882
How to apply
Please apply via the 'Apply' button above in the first instance by submitting your CV only - a full pack will be made available to CVs of interest and/or we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity and organisation with you.
NFP Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.