Job Title: Corporate Fundraiser
Hours: Part Time - 2/3 days
Salary: £40,000 FTE
We are working in partnership with The Wessex Neurological Centre Trust (Smile4Wessex), an independent charity which supports one of the largest and most highly respected neurological centres in the UK, providing acute and specialist care to patients from across Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, West Sussex, the Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands. Smile4Wessex aims to make it even better by funding cutting-edge equipment and facilities that enhance the range and quality of treatment available, and by sponsoring pioneering research into new treatments for a variety of neurological conditions.
The charity is now seeking to appoint a Corporate Fundraiser who will be responsible for developing new relationships with corporate supporters, and provide outstanding donor care for existing relationships. Working closely with the fundraising team, the post holder will help to deliver the fundraising strategy.
The successful individual will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of corporate fundraising, sales, business development
- Proven track record in corporate fundraising or corporate account management and able to provide evidence of building lasting corporate relationships.
- Strong track record of securing new business partnerships
- Highly transferable skills from the corporate sector
- Success in driving income and delivering results
- Pitching and proposal writing experience
- Strong networking and presentation skills
- Successful project management experience
The successful candidate will be a motivated and enthusiastic individual. You will be confident and persuasive, with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this exciting and essential role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, Charisma Charity Recruitment, email@example.com quoting our reference JO1632.