Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a wonderful London-based children's charity in aim of recruiting two new Telephone Assistants.
The vacancy is an immediate start and will be a 1 month commitment.
- Assisting with the charity's current campaigns
- Managing and updating the database with relevant information
- Organising dates and resources needed for supporter events
- Reaching out to new supporters in order to inform them about new projects
Key skills required:
- Previous experience of making outbound calls (i.e. in an administration or office support role)
- Experience of working in a charity
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
If you have the above skills, please do make an application and the appropriate consultant will contact you to discuss. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted further.