Are you an outstanding Administrator with an eye for detail? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing health focused charity based in Central London?
This exciting opportunity will see you assisting the charity in growing their volunteer base through recruitment and screening of candidates. The ideal person will have strong all-round administrative skills and be comfortable picking up and learning processes through all things volunteer recruitment.
You will also have natural empathy with the volunteer sector and want to make a difference to a fantastic cause.
You will be involved with:
- Reviewing job descriptions to ensure they follow charity guidelines.
- Assist with the end-to-end recruitment processes such as sending invitations to candidates and planning interview schedules.
- Keeping on track with the advert live dates, closing dates and interview dates.
- Taking the necessary action to ensure the relevant administration is completed.
- Complete full referencing process.
- Administer the online Disclosure and Barring Service process for new starters and renewals.
This role will be starting in early March and you will need to be available immediately and for a minimum of 3 months.
To apply for this role then please send a Word version of your CV; a cover letter is not required at this stage.