Job Title: Development Officer
Hours: Full time
Contract: Fixed to permanent
Salary: £32,623 - £35,341
We are working in partnership with an international media charity seeking to appoint an experienced and proactive Development Officer.
The successful candidate will report directly in to the Director of Development, and will work closely with the international programme teams to identify new fundraising opportunities and develop accurate and engaging funding applications to European institutional funders. You will manage the application schedule and ensure the timely submission of funding proposals, working both in London and abroad.
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years’ experience of institutional donor fundraising at an international NGO
- A track record of identifying and securing significant, multi-year, multi-million, public funds from European donors
- Evidence of successful proposal writing, from start to finish
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and work collaboratively
- Strong writing skills with ability to translate complicated technical material into compelling prose
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, alongside the ability to prioritise and to work to tight deadlines, remaining calm under pressure.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Please send your CV along with a supporting statement to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1631.