My client is an established School whose digital HQ is based in South West London looking for an SEO Specialist to lead optimisation of content across websites.
The key responsibilities for this role SEO Specialist are:
- Undertake keyword analysis, analytics and competitor analysis to understand our place in the market and the needs and habits of our visitors.
- Use expertise in the area of SEO to improve visibility of centrally managed pages in key strategic areas. Devise an approach to working with and informing internal content producers to improve their content for SEO. Utilise this content to implement link building, seeding and development of on and off page content.
- Work with faculties and services to understand and support the SEO work they are doing on their sections of the website by the delivery of standard reporting and recommendations.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to inform changes to the content management system, to ensure technical best practice is implemented throughout all templates and processes - supporting baseline SEO results as a whole.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure social media is fully leveraged to improve the visibility of our offering to key target audiences.
- Take a lead role in SEO activities relating to key University campaigns.
The successful SEO Executive will show:
Demonstrable keenness to research current market place and keep up to date with all developments relating to the area of SEO
Maintain the relevant level of professional expertise and qualifications to discharge the duties of a professional specialist.
This is a permanent role for a SEO Executive based in South West London. The salary on offer is up to £27,000 per annum. Education and Training experience is not essential, experience of working in corporate environments is advantageous.