Digital Commnications Manager
Our client is a social enterprise that has been working for more than 25 years with people to break the cycle of crime and addiction to enable them to move forward with their lives. They believe everyone is capable of lasting change and have supported thousands of people to build positive and productive lives.
They are looking for a Digital Communications Manager to devise and implement innovative initiatives that will engage staff, service users and stakeholders. But it’s so much more than this. Your job will see you working with some truly inspiring people across the board and you will play a vital role in helping them tell their stories to make a tangible difference to those in need.
Working closely with the Head of Communications and Head of Research, this role has three main responsibilities:
• Launch an online awareness campaign - you will be instrumental in supporting the launch of an ambitious online awareness raising campaign which will be a key driver in developing the charity’s profile and will make a measurable difference to these people and their families
• Define and drive the overall digital communications strategy – your experience of devising digital and social media strategy will see you lead in delivering existing digital initiatives while devising and leading on new innovative campaigns. As part of this, you will be responsible for creating powerful, engaging and effective content, messages and materials (including film, photography, podcasts and copy) for websites, social media platforms and intranet
• Manage the overhaul of their various websites and digital assets
In addition you will have skills and experience in:
• SEO and mobile optimisation techniques with an understanding of Google Analytics
• Knowledge of different CMS, such as Wordpress, Drupal and Umbraco
• Experience of using the Adobe suite, with an understanding of using Photoshop, Premier Pro & In Design
• Experience of using an email client, such as Mailchimp
The ideal candidate will be working in the charity sector in a Digital Communications role looking for their next challenge or a communications professional with roots in a PR agency who is looking to move across into something new.