With schools across the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East, this client is a global leader in premium education. They're driven by a unified philosophy: ambition for their students, people, and family of schools.
Each school has a unique character, tailored to meet the needs of their specific location. But they all have excellence in common, of both the student experience and the staff in their employ.
Students come from a wide mix of backgrounds and cultures, with up to 60 nationalities represented within each school. They benefit from both the richness of their individual environment, as well as their international reach and partnerships.
Their schools are amongst the most respected in their markets and are an increasingly popular choice for parents.
They're seeking a talented, qualified and experienced Analytics Manager with experience of hands of marketing analytics / business intelligence environment, with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Input into the global digital marketing strategy and be at the forefront of overall digital marketing and analytics knowledge.
- Lead the marketing analytics program together with structured reporting - providing key insights to business stakeholders to support data driven decision-making.
- Line manage the Digital Business Analyst to analyse the effect of different online and offline channels on each other; online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Oversee the data cleansing, migration and reporting during the development and release of new CRM system (Salesforce).
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the data and analytics function of digital media agency partner to ensure that our team are getting the best from their expertise and that campaigns are always fully aligned to global strategy.
Above all, the successful Analytics Manager needs to be confident in presenting a digestible narrative of the data internally. You'll need a working understanding of what channels are analyses, how to evaluate relative strengths and weaknesses, and insight into what can be done. A few ideal checklists include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Exceptional Google Analytics experience; Google 360, Google Optimise 360 and Big Query; together with other software e.g. SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics etc
Experience in process improvement and implementation.
Experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social.
Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau.
High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel.
Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations.
Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
Excellent analytical skills - with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
Team management experience (agency / clientside).
The successful candidate will worth within a rapidly growing organisation, with the chance of being an authoritative voice in their area of expertise. Based in London, you'll earn up to £60,000 on a permanent basis.