London, Mile End
Are you a self-motivated communications manager with experience handling both internal and external business communication?
Are you skilled at creating content that both engages employees and helps build brand recognition?
Our client is an ambitious London based housing association with over 3,000 homes in the heart of London’s East End. They provide social rented homes, shared ownership and sheltered housing.
They are looking for a hands-on communications manager who is creative and proactive with effective customer-friendly written and oral communication skills.
In this role you will lead on delivering their communications strategy by engaging content on all their channels and with their stakeholders – residents are at the heart of all they do.
You will work closely with the senior leaders in the business as well as staff on the ground and be a key plank in driving the positive culture as well as the wider organisational goals. You will be a confident manager able to represent the organisation externally whilst providing credible advice through your team.
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- a strong track record of measurable results in communications
- experience of leading campaigns to support culture change and organisational development
- experience of implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation as well as developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- an understanding of the importance of evaluating media campaigns to monitor the impact and experience of working with analytical tools
- very strong writing skills and the ability to produce high-quality impactful content
- You will promote a positive image of the organisation by engaging with national and local press as well as on Social media. You will effectively manage the public face to residents, stakeholders and the general public on the website and through the development of quality publications amongst other channels.
You will deliver the integrated communications strategy for the organisation incorporating PR, Stakeholder engagement, Marketing, Online and Internal communications/staff engagement. Graphic design skills are desirable.
This is an exciting time to join our client as they’ve been making great strides in creating an open and engaging culture. If this describes you and you are experienced, proactive and capable of delivering their ambitions, they want to hear from you.
Closing date: 9 am Tuesday 19th February 2019.
Interview date: 21 February 2019.