Internal Communications Manager
The client is a global organisation focused on enhancing education in the HE sector. They are looking for an immediately available, all-rounded Internal Communications Manager to support for up to 6 months.
The Internal Communications Manager will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Lead on a variety of internal communications activities, which include but are not limited to, strategy development, cross-disciplinary collaboration, staff engagement and content creation.
- Developing the organisation's new intranet and website.
- Organisation of staff meetings and their agendas, programmes and presentations.
- Leading the Marketing and Communications team.
- Internal event organisation and support.
- Additional day-to-day management and activities required for the Marketing and Communications team.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- People management essential, prior experience of leading a team.
- Ability to manage workloads and projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Build strong internal relationships with colleagues.
- Salary £37,000-£47,000.
- Start as soon as possible.
- Flexible working.