Head of Finance and Operations
Are you an experienced management accountant who wants to join an organisation making a difference to the 100,000 babies born premature or sick every year in the UK?
Bliss is looking for a skilled, CCAB qualified Head of Finance & Operations to oversee our financial management and lead the team whose work underpins all of Bliss’ activity to support babies born premature or sick. This role will join the organisation at an exciting time, as we embark on delivering a new three-year strategy, business plan and financial model. We also have work under way to transform the efficiency of our back-office operations, including greater automation of our finance and fundraising processes and improved use of IT.
We are looking for a qualified management accountant who has a strong track record in the charity sector, as well as experience of supporting an integrated finance and operations function comprising HR, facilities and IT.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the future business plan of this charity, and to drive and embed efficient ways of working across all of our back-office functions. If you have the skills and ambition needed to achieve this, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV along with a supporting statement describing why you are interested in the role and how you meet the criteria in the person specification to the recruitment team at Bliss. This information is used when shortlisting candidates for interview.
Bliss is an equal opportunities employer and therefore you will required to fill out our Equal Opportunities Form when you apply. The Equal Opportunities Form will not form a part of the selection procedure.
- The deadline for applications is 9.00 A.M. on Monday 25 February 2019
- First round interviews will be held on Monday 4 March 2019
- Second round interviews will between 6-8 March, 2019 (TBC)
As a charity, it is Bliss’ policy not to contact applicants who have not been invited for interview, so if you have not heard from us then you should assume that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
More searches like this
- Senior Management Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance & Legal Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Human Resources Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)