Director of Care
Job Title: Director of Care
Salary: up to £70k
Hours: Full time/ permanent
We are working in partnership with a children’s charity seeking to appoint a Director of Care who will be responsible for the leadership, management development and transformation of the care team. You will play a lead role in the strategic development and operational delivery of patient-centred care, ensuring the highest possible standards for the children and families. You will be responsible for enabling multi-disciplinary teamwork, liaising with colleagues and teams across the organisation and for the development of high quality care and clinical practice. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A relevant accredited qualification and appropriate professional membership
- Evidence of continuous personal and professional development
- Experience of working as a senior manager in a care delivery organisation in a strategic capacity
- Significant experience in children’s palliative and end of life care
- Substantial experience of the development and implementation of strategic plans in a health or social care setting
- Operational management experience in the NHS or Hospice environment with previous experience of managing large groups of staff.
We are seeking an individual with leadership and care experience to successfully deliver the role of Director of Care. The successful individual will have a passion for children’s hospice and palliative care. You will be open minded, non-judgemental and trustworthy with a high level of integrity.
If you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
For any further information, please contact Jill Livingstone, Associate Director on 01962 813300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1628.