The client is a brilliant Russell Group University based in London. They are looking for a Marketing Manager for four months to join their Marketing and Student Recruitment directorate to lead on the strategy and overall marketing activities for one of their highly regarded Schools.
The Marketing Manager will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Strive to hit targets to increase student recruitment and applications to the School's programmes nationally and internationally, through a marketing plan and strategy.
- Work collaboratively with and advise the School on areas of their programmes to develop.
- Management of the School's marketing, communications, student recruitment and promotional campaigns nationally and internationally.
- Lead on market research and all events for the School.
- Develop compelling and relevant content on the School's website and digital marketing strategy.
- Work collaboratively and liaise with colleagues across disciplines.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to a degree level.
- Experience working in higher education or transferable field.
- Managing budgets.
- Demonstrable ability to lead projects to strict deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, communication and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of the higher education sector.
- 4 month interim contract.
- Salary £37,000-£45,000 pro rata.
- Full time.
- Based in London.