Job Title: Chief Executive
Hours: Full time/Permanent
Salary: £85K - £90K with benefits
Location: London SW6 – Relocating to Kings Cross
We are working in partnership with Breast Cancer Haven (BCH) who offer vital one-to-one emotional, physical and practical support to anyone affected by breast cancer. BCH is at an important stage of its development as it seeks to expand its services to meet the growing needs of breast cancer patients. With an ambitious expansion plan, the charity is now seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative Chief Executive who will report to the Board.
The CEO will be responsible for all aspects of the strategy, planning, resourcing, operational performance and governance of BCH, and work closely with the Senior Management Team (SMT) to represent the charity and its work externally.
The successful individual will need to demonstrate:
- An outstanding track record of working at a senior level in an organisation with an income of £2m+
- Experience of developing and converting a strategic vision into an operational plan
- A track record of increasing income from a wide range of income streams
- Experience of working with and advising Boards
- Financial management experience, including the management of significant budgets
- Experience of successfully delivering organisational change
- Excellent people management skills, including developing and leading a high performing team
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and ambitious individual with highly developed influencing and negotiating skills. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to form strong working relationships at all levels, with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be passionate about people and be empathetic and committed to the ethos and aims of BCH.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please submit your CV and supporting statement to Jenny Warner, Managing Director, email@example.com quoting our reference JO1626.
Closing date for applications: 26 February 2019
Interview date: 7 March 2019