The client is a leading provider of telecommunications.
The marketing director based in West Yorkshire will have the following responsibilities:
- Be the strategic stakeholder in the roll out and development of all acquisition and retention for the business
- Engage with key stakeholders within the business and externally through all business channels and external suppliers
- Develop a multi- channel marketing strategy using digital and traditional marketing techniques
- Lead the marketing team and have a collaborative relationship with the sales director
- Manage the marketing P&L for the business
The successful Marketing Director based in West Yorkshire will have the following background:
- Proven track record working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Broad commercial background with multi channel marketing experience
- Able to work strategically as well as hands on
- Experienced in a B2B environment
Full time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.