Individual Giving Manager
A fantastic charity who have a strong presence, with people at the heart of what they do
As the Head of Individual Giving; you will help to build strong relationships with individual major donors with a particular focus on high net worth individuals
- You will be confident in working with, senior managers and directors and their PA's.
- You will help to oversee fundraising and support the team in developing as well as growing the income streams
- You will be responsible for achieving a demanding income budget from high net worth individuals
- Develop relationships with major donors as well as nurture and develop new ones
- Devise and deliver a strategy for both attracting new major donors and increasing donations from existing supporters
- Plan and implement a programme of engagement as well as events
- Manage all contacts with major donors and provide them with a bespoke relationship
- Manage and support the individual giving team and all income streams connected to this
As the Head of Individual giving you will have a background in one of the following; senior fundraising, individual giving, major donor work, support or engagement within ideally a charity or you may have worked in a corporate environment as a PA to senior managers.
My client may consider a candidate on a part time basis.
You must be able to start work ASAP
This is a 6 month contract initially with potential thereafter
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Corporate Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Major Donor/ Gifts Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Legacies Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leeds