Marketing and Communications Manager (Min 1 year Mat Cover)
I am currently recruiting for a great Marketing and Communications role for a Charity in East London. They are currently looking for Marketing and Communications Manager (Min 1 Year Maternity Cover). The role will be paying up to £40,000.
The main purpose of the role is to lead the marketing team; in its work promoting the charities services, marketing fund raising initiatives and raising its overall profile in the public domain. You will have overall responsibility of the Charity's website, brand, and print collateral and oversee the delivery of design and copy for digital, direct mail, adverts, printed collateral. Making sure that all content is audience focused, on brand and delivered in engaging ways across all channels.
Reporting into the Head of External affairs, and managing 3 direct reports. You will deliver the campaign planning, communications, collateral, case studies and brand guardian (internal communications).
Ideal candidate will display:
- Previous experience of being a line manager
- Previous experience of working on integrated public campaigns
- Ability to manage a high volume of quality work and prioritise accordingly
- Creative skills to contribute new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders
- Previous experience of writing for and working with the media
- Ability to write compelling content, appropriate to different audiences across multiple channels
- Experience of working with social media/leading on social media strategy
- Good working knowledge of photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Good understanding of Digital marketing and Social media
They will only look at candidates who have come from a Charity background. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.