Membership and Events Support Officer
ACF is the membership body for UK foundations and grant-making charities. Driven by a belief that foundations are a vital source for social good, our mission is to support them to be ambitious and effective in the way that they use their resources. We do this through the provision of policy and advocacy, research and information, and a wide-ranging programme of events and learning. Our 370 members collectively hold assets of around £50bn and give over £2.5bn annually.
About the Role
The Membership and Events Support Officer role is a brilliant opportunity to join a small, friendly, team in the charity sector. The Membership and Events Support Officer has a range of work including:
- welcoming visitors to the office
- administering our events programme
- keeping our membership records up to date
- helping with the smooth running of the office
- Updating our website
We will offer the new Memberships and Events Support Officer the opportunity to take further qualifications that will help them progress in this or a future job.
We are looking for someone who likes working with people, has excellent administration skills is organised and efficient, and has a strong eye for detail
Interviews for the Membership and Events Support Officer will be held on Tuesday 26 February 2019 at ACF’s offices
Deadline of applications: Tuesday 19 February 10.00am
Please complete and return to email@example.com:
- The Application Form in this pack
- Your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (this is optional)
- Your current CV outlining your work experience to date, including any academic and professional qualifications on no more than 2 pages.