Work Out Your Money Project Lead
This is a unique opportunity to join us as our new Project Lead to continue our development path into the next phase of the project which runs to early 2022.
Our bespoke locally designed money skills project Work Out Your Money was set up in 2014, with funding from the National Lottery. Citizens Advice Havant faces a growing demand for advice services; our community suffers with areas of high social deprivation and significant numbers of families and individuals are disadvantaged and need support on complex and/or multiple issues.
Our award winning Work Out Your Money project is designed to:
- Provide both proactive and preventative support
- Focus on local community needs
- Offer help with personal finances and household budgeting
- Provide outward facing money skills mentors, based at local/community venues, in conjunction with partners
- Support new Universal Credit claimants with managing their finances
- Provide dedicated casework support for clients with underlying issues
25 to 37 hours per week, part time/term time/full time/job share
Salary £21,000 to £24,000 FTE, fixed contract with potential extension
Flexibility offered for the right applicant
Funded by the National Lottery Community Fund
To request an application pack please email email@example.com or by call on 02392 483516.
Completed application forms to be returned via email or by post to the HR Manager, CAH, Leigh Park Community Centre, Dunsbury Way, Havant PO9 5BG.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 22 February 2019. Interviews to be held on 28 February 2019.
More searches like this
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Havant
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Havant
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Havant
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Havant
- Finance & Legal Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Havant