Trusts & Statutory Fundraiser
Job Title: Trusts & Statutory Fundraiser
Hours: Full-time (35 hrs per week) or 4 days considered, with flexible working
Salary: circa £30,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
We are working in partnership with a brilliant charity that aims to transform children’s lives through teaching them basic skills. The charity is growing fast and is now looking to bring in a new Trusts and Statutory Fundraiser, to manage and add to the capacity of the trusts and statutory team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to join the team and help make a real difference to children’s lives.
You will manage relationships with some of the UK’s leading funders and keep up-to-date with all live statutory (local and national government) tenders and deadlines. To succeed in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of successful fundraising from trusts, foundations and statutory sources
- Evidence of writing successful bids of at least £80k-£100k
- Good relationship management skills
- Excellent research skills, with strong attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills, including the ability to plan and manage budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and passion for the role
You will be self-motivated and highly organised with the ability to time manage, handle changing priorities and to work to tight deadlines.
If you are passionate about social justice and have the skills and experience we are looking for, then please send your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1624.
Interview date: Monday 4 March 2019