Corporate Partnerships Manager (CPM)
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Identify, secure and develop new corporate partnership opportunities,
- focusing on, corporate donations, sponsorship opportunities, ‘Charity of the Year’ partnerships, employee fundraising, payroll giving and gifts in kind.
- To forge long-term mutually beneficial relationships with corporate supporters.
- Nurture and maintain existing corporate relationships
- Develop a fundraising strategy with Leadership team.
- Develop and maintain your own portfolio of High Net-Worth Individuals (HNWI) as part of this programme,
- identify growth areas and opportunities within the corporate sector.
- Develop a long-term strategy for Corporate Giving applications within the corporate arena.
- Act as an ambassador for SR, representing the charity and undertaking public speaking at external events, including a wide variety of networking events
- Develop relationships with corporate social responsibility, teams and involve them in the planning of fundraising activities for the employees
- To develop professional solicitation proposals and undertake presentations at senior level meetings.
- To write funding proposals, corporate applications and reports.
- To manage relationships with corporates before, during, and after receipt of funds and maintain a high level of supporter care with corporate.
- Track, analyse and report on fundraising results in the corporate field and measure, manage and report performance using agreed performance measures.
- Work closely with the events fundraiser to maximise corporate contacts leverage and manage corporate participation in the events programme.
- Actively seek sponsorship to support SR events, working closely with the community fundraising team.
- To continue to raise the profile of SR by networking at appropriate events and secure new introductions.
- Researching, initiating and researching new fundraising opportunities
- Profiling of donors
- Fulfilling reporting requirements and managing and maintaining accurate records and tracking systems
- Raising awareness of Syria Relief’s work through local media, events, networks and presentations.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Collaborate with colleagues across SR’s teams national and internationally.
- To maintain an update polices relating to fundraising to comply to legislation and statutory regulations.
To promote SR’s vision and mission and to uphold the Charity’s values in all day to day activities and delivery of services.Take business accountability for the delivery of shared business responsibilities e.g. relevant contribution to SR’s Objectives, Risk Register and Assurance Framework.To ensure that SR develops a culture that promotes equality and values diversity and that the service you provide meets the needs of all stakeholders. This may involve the development and monitoring of policies and procedures to ensure the services you provide are inclusive to all.To participate in SR related events as and when required.In accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and subsequent legislation, the post holder is required to undertake a proactive role in the management of risks in all their actions. This includes:-
- Undertaking risk assessments in line with the Syria Relief risk assessment process;
- Reporting all incidents, near-misses and hazards in line with the Syria Relief’s reporting, arrangements and systems
- Undertaking a statutory duty of care for your own personal safety and that of others
- Attending all statutory and mandatory health and safety training, appropriate to the role.
Level 4 and above
Willingness to undertake training and actively seek out personal development opportunities
Minimum of 3 years with High Net-Worth Individuals and major donors
Proven track record of successful income generation from a variety of funding streams
Researching and identifying funding opportunities and profiling of donors
Manage reporting requirements, maintaining accurate records and tracking systems
Social media and other marketing tools
Knowledge and Skills
Meet fundraising targets by developing strong strategy and executing it within timescales
Excellent spoken and written communication, with the ability to produce concise, creative proposals and compelling reports.
Excellent interpersonal skills with confidence to develop relationships with stakeholders.
Participate and organise high calibre of events and fundraising activities.
To adhere and keep up to date with regulations and legislation relating to fundraising and event management: Data Protection Act (2018), Charity Commission and Fundraising Regulator.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Up to date expert knowledge of the crisis affecting Syria and the region.
Ability to successfully manage a full and varied workload independently whilst working under pressure to meet deadlines.
The ability to perform other duties as required.
Good IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and marketing communication techniques
Willingness to work variable hours, with occasional weekend and evening work and to travel within the UK and abroad as required.