Property business based in Manchester going through a period of growth and looking for a Marketing Executive to join their award winning marketing team
- Responsible for delivering marketing campaigns alongside the Marketing Team.
- Agency management
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to ensure all marketing literature, sales brochures, point of sales materials and merchandise follows brand guidelines
- Assist with sales area set ups of marketing suites and Show Homes in line with the marketing strategy.
- Organise launch events and all invitations for these events.
- Assist in the planning and production of individual marketing strategies for each development to communicate the overall strategy both internally and externally to various stakeholders.
- Monitor all of digital platforms, to ensure that the content is accurate, engaging and regularly refreshed.
- Manage our Rightmove and Zoopla accounts.
- Produce monthly campaign reports.
- Monitor marketing budgets and report as required to management.
You will have previous experience working in a marketing role in a busy team, you will be able to work as part of a team and to strict deadlines.
The sucessful Marketing Executive will be pro-active - experience working within property woudl be an advantage.
You will need to have a driving licence with access to your own car.
£26k - £28k + benefits