Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is a leading UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Control and oversee legacy marketing campaigns.
- Brief agencies/suppliers to produce marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and measure the marketing effectiveness of the activities delivered.
- Work with line manager to develop strategy and plan for legacy events.
- Lead and motivate line report.
- Comply with GDPR practices.
- General administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Previous charity marketing experience (requirement).
- Direct marketing experience. (requirement).
- Proven strong campaign management.
- Previous experience managing agencies.
- Previous experience in managing integrated campaigns and digital activities.
- Experience of face to face marketing activities.
- Line management experience.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- On-site parking.