Corporate Partnerships Associate Director
Our client is a global charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop partnerships with the biggest names in the corporate donor world.
- Develop corporate fundraising strategy and operation plans.
- Meet financial fundraising targets.
- Increase the number of multinational corporate partnerships in the EMEA region.
- Oversee corporate cultivation events.
- Develop a strategic approach to renewing partners
- Responsible for all donor care.
- International travel will be required.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree
- Proven success in Corporate fundraising (Minimum of £1million generated in fundraising income).
- Experience of international development (desirable).
- Multilingual (desirable).
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.
- Flexible working (home).