Corporate Partnerships Associate Director
Our client is an international charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop partnerships with the biggest names in the corporate donor world
- Develop corporate fundraising strategy and operation plans.
- Meet financial fundraising targets.
- Responsible for all donor care.
- Oversee corporate cultivation events.
- Increase the number of multinational corporate partnerships in the EMEA region.
- Develop a strategic approach to renewing partners
- Frequent International travel (requirement).
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree (requirement).
- Work related experience in fundraising/sales across Europe (requirement).
- Must be driven to hit fundraising targets.
- International Development background (desirable).
- Multilingual (desirable).
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.
- Flexible working (home).