Communications and Engagement Officer
2 days left
- Contract Type
The client is an association of Universities in the UK. They work collaboratively with Universities and membership organisations in order to drive studying and teaching. The client is looking for a Communications and Engagement Officer for 6 months in their London office.
The Communications and Engagement Officer will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- To develop and implement the communications, engagement and marketing strategy.
- Building awareness of the organisation's programmes on offer.
- Supporting the communications and external relations function.
- Supporting the day-to-day work of the policy function, coordinating the engagement across their networks.
- Management of social media channels and coordination of social media and media enquiries.
- Supporting content production, including creating content for newsletters, publications, news stories and case studies.
- Supporting the development of the website.
- Ensuring the stakeholder database is kept up to date.
- Working collaboratively and building relationships with internal stakeholders within the organisation and external stakeholders.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate stories and research in a coherent way to wider audiences.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of the HE and wider education sectors and an interest in current affairs.
- 25 days annual leave (not inclusive of bank holidays) pro rata.
- Salary £24,000-£27,000.